Sounds like a line from the movie Forrest Gump. It’s how you can tell stupid people; they do stupid things. Read this posting here about the “green technology” that your betters expect you to pay for, then come back.
Now here are the questions:
- The sex-crazed poodle Al Gore is promoting “green technology” (for you, not for him). Is he stupid for promoting something so stupid?
- The United Nations is promoting “green technology” plus an international cap and tax scheme. Are they stupid?
- A coterie of so called “climate scientists” are hysterically demanding we shift to “green technologies”. Are they stupid?
- The CEO of General Electric, Jeffrey R. Immelt , is using all of his resources to promote “green technology”. His resources include MSNBC and they support the current regime and their push to “Green Technology”. Is he stupid?
- Sheryl Crow is pushing the “Green Agenda” to the point that she demands recycled toilet paper. (NO! Not what you are thinking-toilet paper made from recycled paper!) Is she stupid?
And the answers:
Number 5 above is stupid. She will not make any money off the “green agenda”, yet it will cost her and her family dearly.
The other four are definitely NOT stupid.
Al Gore has made some $100,000,000 off of this hoax and is living a lifestyle of the “rich and famous”.
The Third World Kleptocrats that run the UN are already counting the trillions of dollars they will suck out of our economy and put in their bank accounts. And you thought that they would use the money to help poor people?
General Electric makes nothing on an old-fashioned light bulb. That’s why they lobbied to have them outlawed in the future. The profits in a Compact Florescent Bulb are much, much higher. Too bad they can’t be made by automated factories. GE closed the automated plant in Martinsburg WV that made the old-fashioned bulbs and laid off all of the workers. They sent the jobs overseas as a part of the current regime’s so-called Green Jobs stimulus bill.
So called “Climate Scientists” have staked their futures on lying to people about some imaginary apocalypse. As long as people are frightened, politicians can take more money away from them and give it to the “Scientists” for more ways to frighten people.
Oh, and there are millions of people who babble about Climate Cooling Warming Change Disruption (I have trouble keeping up with the apocalypse du jour) and “saving” everything from Gray Whales to blind cave beetles. THEY never count the cost of human suffering that they cause. They really don’t know what it’s about and the consequences of what they are doing. And because of what they do, literally millions of people have died needlessly. And I believe that the number will continue to increase.
(Rhetorical Questions: If you withhold technology that would save literally millions of lives, is it murder? If 50 or 60 million people suffer slow lingering painful deaths because of what you have done, is it Mass Murder? Hitler and the Nazis murdered “only” 12.5 to 25 million, so how does that compare to 50 million? What if you don’t even care? At least the Nazis HATED the Jews; that’s at least a human emotion.)
Steamboat Jack Maybe (Jon Jewett’s evil twin)